What To Expect
- Customer & vehicle comes into shop. Proper paper work authorization and payment information collected and signed.
- Vehicle goes into D.A. (Damage Analysis) The vehicle is meticulously disassembled. Looking for all visible & hidden damage.
- Information is gathered, and the damage is “blue printed”, color coded and photos are taken by a Customer Service Manager which is relayed to the insurance company or customer.
- Parts are then verified and ordered.
- Vehicle is put into production and graded per the total labor hour severity of damage. (I – IV)
- Total labor hour severity 1-14
- Total labor hour severity 15-25
- Total labor hour severity 25-40
- Total labor hour severity 40+
- All customers are updated through the repair process upon the vehicle moving to the next step in the process.
- A quality control sheet follows every vehicle repair and signed off by every FCR teammate involved in the repair.
- A Frame and or uni-body repairs data record is stored electronically with every repair that undergoes frame straightening in our repair process.
A limited life time warranty is provided with ever repair.
Resource & Links
Find important links and answers to frequently asked questions